Friday, April 24, 2009

Bibiwok @ Bandar Puteri Puchong

Another restaurant for some Nyonya delight..IT was a Thursday noon, I was busy the whole morning and not even knowing that the clock strucked at 1pm. Yup, my tummy is making noise and my colleague is hinting me that we should go for lunch. I've came up with an idea for our lunch, BibiWok. It was because we did drove pass a few times and it has an interesting concept of Thai and Nyonya Cuisine. So, we decided to head to the restaurant for something different...

Their menu has wide varieties of a lar carte main dishes, appertizers and desserts..instead, we've decided to go the individual choice of rice specialties..


Honey, Ginger with Lemongrass Drink RM5.50
Noticed the stirer? Its a lemongrass tied with Pandan leave..interesting yea? I ordered this hot drink and find it abit far to 'hot' as the ginger hot was strong..But it's good for our tummy i guess..


Recommended dish: Thai Style Fried Rice
My colleague ordered this and she commented that the tau fu pok is very crispy, as they've deep fried them. Fragant fried rice with pandan chicken..The portion was just nice to serve one and costs for only RM10.90


Nasi Lemak Special RM13.90
Its been quite awhile since I've last had nasi lemak, and so, I was tempted to order this special. I love the rice in particular, it smelled very fragrant with pandan and santan taste in it..The portion was huge with 2 pieces of chicken which I only managed to finished one. But, I would recommend that the sambal to add more spicy flavour in it..Overall, an average dish..

I saw it in their menu that Thai steamboat and Thai BBQ is served as well. I wonder how Thai BBQ would be, try out if you want to have a taste of Thai BBQ.



For Reservations:
Nyonya Thai Cuisines: 03-8060 7659 (Alice)
Thai BBQ & Steamboat: 03 - 80632497 (Annie)
Add: No. 16 & 16-1, Jalan Persiaran Puteri 1, Bandar Puteri Puchong, 47100 Puchong.
Business Hours: 11.30 am- 11.30pm

2 comments:

Allie said...

wah.. the nasi lemak got so many ingredients.. yummy!

bran and shing said...

haha~ yes allie, the nasi lemak portion is HUGE!

Post a Comment