Saturday, March 7, 2009

Brunch @ Delicious, Bangsar Village Mall

Cafe Delicious started off in Bangsar Village a few years back before the cafe spreads throughout Klang Valley. I saw a few times that the Delicious group even have their delivery trucks while I was driving on the road.

When I returned for good from Melbourne, I crave for yummy and healthy western breakfast at times. I've tried as much as cafes around in KL where they serve good western breakkie. One of the good ones served I would say is in Delicious. They've shifted the cafe from Bangsar Village I to II which is even more spacious and accommodating more customers. It's been quite awhile since I last visit Delicious, and since Bran wants to have some western style breakkie, I suggested Delicious.




A Long Black to start off the day (RM7.90)


My choice...a Flat White.. All coffees come with Almond Biscotti (RM7.90)



Wild Mushroom Soup served with Garlic Bread (RM13.90)
Since I don't feel very much hungry, I ordered this soup. Believe me, this appertizer is very filling as it has load of mushrooms in it. Thumbs Up!!



Chunky Mushroom on Toasted Ciabatta with 2 Poached Eggs (RM18.90)
For those who prefer a 'light' breakkie without Meat..this is a good option to choose. Sauteed chunky mushrooms served on toasted ciabatta..


Delicious is well known for their pastas, variety of salads and of course, their desserts. The chocolate cakes are a 'Must Try' for those chocolate lovers...They have recently add-in their menu with some snacks too.. Do try their Potato Wedges with sour cream. It is so far as good as the ones I've tried overseas. :D Not only western food are served in the cafe, some Asian selections are included as well.

It is an ideal place to meet up with your friends, colleagues and family. Definitely, I'll pay another visit to the restaurant again.

Add: GF-1, Ground Floor Bangsar Village. Jalan Telawi 1, Bangsar Baru.
Tel: 03-2287 1554/3

No comments:

Post a Comment