Friday, February 20, 2009

Bumbu Bali @ Puchong

It was a suprise visit on Wednesday that Bran decided to pick me up for lunch since he was in Bukit Jalil, not too far away from my office. So, I waited for him patiently while my stomach is 'playing drums'...

We drove pass puteri mart and saw Bumbu Bali not far away from it along the shophouses along the road. I was afraid that Bumbu Bali's meal for my lunch would be way too much and make me hard to concentrate on my work. But Bran promise me that he would finish up my portion if I can't do so on my portion of meal..

As I browse through the menu, I decided to order the Express Lunch as I was afraid that it'll take quite some time for them to serve us the food. In the end, I ordered 'Mie Goreng' express set lunch which it comes with a hot soup and a choice of Ice Lemon Tea / Barley Lime. Of course, I went for the later which would quench my thirst.

Hot Sour & Spicy Soup..with touch of tomyam taste

Mee Goreng with lots of shrimps and chicken slice...(Set Lunch at RM10.90)
The sambal chilli brings in the extra flavour and fragant to the noodles



Nasi Campur Bumbubali (RM28.50)
One of their signature dish - With a variety of meat, grilled fish, prawns, chicken rendang, grilled calamari, grilled sate and a side salad with sambal chilli and ginger onion oil...


The total amount of the bill came up was RM 48.30 for 2 person for the lunch. If you've tried Ole-Ole Bali before, both the restaurant serve delicious balinese food. It is worthwhile to try out their signature dish. Just a note to share with you...all their 'Nasi' dishes comes in big portion, for ladies who has small diet, it would be best to share the serving with your friend or partner.

Add: 18 & 18-1, Jalan Persiaran 1, Bandar Puteri, 47100 Puchong.
Tel: 03-80618699

No comments:

Post a Comment